How To Proceed with Payment
Credit Card: VISA & Mastercard (eGHL)
A Processing Fee is charged when payment is made through credit cards. The fee is charged per order and it is non-refundable. Your order will automatically marked as "PAID" and items will be reserved for you once payment is successful. No email is requires to notify us of your payment. Your order will be cancelled if no payment is received in 24 hours from the time order was placed.
* Note: No reservation of stock until successful payment is received.
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept online fund transfer, credit card (eGHL) for all order.
2. Do u accept online fund transfer?
Yes, you have online fund transfer to our Public Bank account.
Account Name : Miifix Digital Sdn Bhd
Account No : 3185117028
3. I came across the name eGHL.What is that?
We accept credit card payments online via eGHL (accredited by Bank Negara Malaysia) and it is a secure online system that offers customers safe and secure transaction over the internet. eGHL uses 3-D Secure where extra authentication from the credit card's bank is required.
4. When i click on button "Credit Card Payment with eGHL" Nothing happens.What should i do?
Your internet browser's pop-up blocker is turned on.Please examine the settings of your internet browser and turn off the pop-up blocker.
5. Why does the name GHL SYSTEMS BERHAD appear on my credit card statement?
GHL SYSTEMS BERHAD has appointed eGHL as its sole authorized reseller of all eGHL merchants system. If you have a eGHL or GHL SYSTEMS BERHAD charged on your statement, it is very likely that you or someone in your household place an online order.
6. How do I know if my payment is successful?
When you submit your payment details, the eGHL payment service will request authorisation from your Card Issuer and carry out any fraud screening checks on Green Mobile Accessories.Depending on the outcome of the authorisation request, you will see either a successful or failed message on screen which will confirm the result of your transaction.
A successful payment will also be confirmed by email. This email will include the details of your purchase and your Transaction ID, which is a unique reference for your payment, and should be quoted on any correspondence with Green Mobile Accessories. It will be sent by eGHL to the email address you have provided when entering your payment details.
If you receive more than one email and you have only made one purchase, please contact us or email at email@example.com and inform us that you have placed multiple orders by mistake. We will arrange a refund if necessary.
7. My payment was declined.
This could be for many different reasons, however, eGHL is not informed of the exact reason why the transaction has been declined. Reasons why your payment was declined include:
- Some of the card/personal details entered does not match the information held by your Card Issuer
- You do not have enough cleared funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase
- Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your Card Issuer
- Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card Issuer
- Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not activated yet
- Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the internet)
- There may be a problem with your Card Issuer's authorisation system
- You have not activated 3-D Secure (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode) of your card
If you are sure that one of the reasons above does not apply to your payment attempt, we recommend that you try again. However, should the problem persist, please contact your Card Issuer to find out further information.